Monday, April 28, 2014

Succulent NOID

Yes, another succulent with no identification!

I got this one last Friday (where I debated between it and another I purchased the following morning). I'm leaning towards it being a Echeveria, although it could possibly be a Sempervivum or possibly even something else.


I loved it's colouration; the pictures don't really do it justice. The tips of the leaves are also pink.


I debated adding it to the multi-succulent planter, but I really liked the look of it on its own; it does really suit the individual round pot. I also wouldn't mind if it sprouted some offsets, although I guess I could pick some of the leaves at the bottom and try propagating it that way.


This is definitively one of my favourite succulent in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment