Thursday, April 17, 2014

TBT - revisiting the Orchid show, circa 2009

My first "Throwback Thursday" (TBT) on this blog!

Let's see if I can make it a routine.

In honour of the upcoming local Orchid show, I have decided to post some of the pictures I took at the event five years ago!






I didn't write down the names, and even if I did, I'm not sure I wouldn't have lost this information.

I'm debating going again this year. It would solely be for the pictures, as my luck with growing orchids is not great. I did do fairly well with some Phalaenopsis a few years back, getting one particular plant to bloom a few times, but then they had appeared to have caught some disease and that was the end of that experiment. Being at the show might make me want to purchase again, hence the dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment